Families Change Teen Guide to Separation & Divorce

You are here

Help Lines

Here are some numbers you can call if you need help.

  • In Quebec, call Tel-Jeunes, at 1-800-263-2266, for free from anywhere in the province. You can also visit the Tel-Jeunes website for more information. You can also text them or send them an e-mail.
  • Call the Kids Help Phone for free from anywhere in Canada, at 1-800-668-6868., You can also visit the Kids Help Phone website.

Q & R

I really feel like I need some help in dealing with this. Who should I ask?

There are lots of people around you who can help. Tell your parents, teacher, school counsellor, family doctor or another adult you trust. If they can't help you themselves, they should be able to help you find someone who can.

If you aren't getting the help you think you need, keep asking until you get it.